We're seeking dynamic individuals to join our team!
If you are enthusiastic, a fantastic multi-tasker and love serving people, we want to meet you.
We're seeking a:
Part-time associate (schedule would vary from 5-15 hours per week)
Full-time manager (40+ per week, including nights and Saturdays)
- Serve as an ambassador of hospitality & provide remarkable customer service
- Guide customers through fragrance exploration, the perfect candle creation and purchase
- Create candles, assist with private label & other production projects as needed
- Assist with inventory management and merchandising
- Monitor and maintain all candles to ensure they meet quality assurance standards
- Maintain a clean, organized and visually appealing studio space
- Willing and able to stand 4-5 hours at a time & carry up to 20 lbs of materials (as needed)
Qualities we require:
- Brings infectious positive energy and enthusiasm
- Has excellent communication skills and has proven leadership experience
- Solves problems independently and is proactive in creating solutions
- Exceptional relationship-building skills and leaves a lasting & positive impression
- A lover of fragrances and candles
- Takes pride in their work, is reliable and works independently
- Desires to join a passionate team
- Previous experience in retail or hospitality position preferred
- Has open schedule: available days, nights and Saturdays
- An atmosphere of fun, joy and creativity
- A new candle family who is there to train, support and guide you
- Opportunity to be a huge part of fast growing company
- Competitive compensation: $12 per hour for part-time / $35,000+ for full-time
- A flexible schedule and candle discounts
To apply, please email:
Your resume AND a one minute video on why you want to join our team.
Please specify if you're applying for the part-time or full-time position.